Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders Cheryl Flanders is offline

Default How can I tell what keystrokes I use to run a specific macro inWo

Go to the Print dialog box. Drop down the arrow next to Print What,
then select Key Assignments. This will print a list of shortcuts you
have assigned along with a description of the macro, etc.

Cheryl

On Jun 6, 9:53*am, grammatim wrote:
Can I get a list of all keyboard shortcuts, including the dozens I
have assigned to special characters?

On Jun 6, 9:42*am, "Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Developer tab - Macros - type: listcommands, click Run - choose Current
Keyboard Settings, and click OK.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Bob" wrote in message

I have forgotten the keystrokes for some of my macros in Word 2007. *How
can
I find not only a list of my macros, but also the keystrokes to create
each
one on the list?-