Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Default change the starting number for autonumbering

mjsperco,
There is an option to set the starting number. If you go to Format - Bullets
and numbers - select the numbering style - click customize - next to start
numbering with you can change to a number of your choice.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"mj sperco" mj schreef in bericht
Using Word 2003. How do you change the number sequence that automunbering
begins on?

I have a very large document and had to break it in half to work on it.
The
only problem is that I cannot change the starting number that
autonumbering
begins on and I cannot get the paragraphs to number consecutively.