SuzyVA

Default Type a control # in word and have it show up in footer...

I have a word document set up where I type in a control number on say the 4th
line down. For every control number there is a file. Each word doc/file has
a footer that matches that control number. Is it possible to type into the
'control number' field and have it link to the footer so that I wouldn't have
to go in and type every footer in every file. Sometimes we have up to 200 of
these and it's a long drawn out process. Any advice or help is greatly
appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!