Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Steve,

The themes are an optional installation choice.
In Add/Remove Programs in the Winddows Control Panel
pull up the Microsoft Office 2000 choice and look
under the 'Office Tools' category to see if both
Theme categories are set to 'Run from my computer'
If not, then the Format=Theme choice in Word is
greyed out.

If that choice is checked you may want to run
a repair/reinstall from the same location.

===
"SteveW" wrote in message ...
Word 2000. I'm used to using themes but at my work computer it seems themes
are not installed or disabled. When I go to Format on the tool bar the theme
option is greyed out ? How do I enable the normal professional, elegant etc
themes ? Is it possible to download a theme ? I cannot locate in downloads
at MS.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)