Emerald53

Default I want to get rid of blue underlining in a table cell.

I don't think so. How would i tell? It only happens in some of the cells, and
not all the time.

Yes, i realize that about switching the language to American. I just wonder
why the accents are there in place of some keys when the language is listed
as English. Doesn't really matter - it's just me obsessing over this.

Marcia

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Any chance Word is interpreting your spine labels as "Internet or network
paths"?

You need to change your keyboard from international to US.

"Emerald53" wrote in message
Ièm using a table to create spine labels for books. Every so often, the
formatting changes, the text is spread apart and is underlined in blue.
Nothing i do will change this.

And while ièm asking questions, how do you tell your keyboard that English
Canadian text doesnèt have accentsÉ Very frustrating!

Thanks!