Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Krista

Default Designing Labels on Microsoft Word

Hello, I am doing a mail merge using for raffle tickets and the only company
I could find that makes raffle ticket that are printable is not on the
choices for labels. I tried to design my own, the deminsions are 2 1/8 x 5
1/2 2 2 columns and 4 rows but when I put in the information for some reason
it starts my labels to far down on the page. I set the top and side margins
to all different sizes but it still always starts me in the same spot.