Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default To activate windows Word

The key on your computer is for Windows; for Office you'll have to find the
CDs.

"Rookaya kadell" Rookaya wrote in message
14/3/08

Hello Microsoft office
I had my computer since last August (2008) but have never activated
windows
word ..sorry didn't know that i need to doit until now i can't get access
Microsoft Word because the whole system is functioning anymore. I need
help
inorder to activate it ...I have enterd the right product key for this
computer ( MFRQJ-3TRGH- BF2JM-48GH6 8XJC2) that i found on the side of the
computer ....Unfortunately i tried like a thousand times but it is not
working ..i keep getting the message that the product key is wrong !!!
So please please can you help me ...I just need to use my microsoft word
and i am going mad here ...
so is it possible to get a new product key or else !!!!!
Look forward to hear from you asap...!!!!!
Thanks
Kind regards
R Kadell