Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default how todisable message box that comes when opening merged document

You receive the "Opening this will run the following SQL command" message
when you open a Word mail merge main document that is linked to a data
source - http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=825765

Krishna Kumar Sinha wrote:
I created a document and merged with a list of reciepients. After
this, whenever I am trying to open that document file one message box
appears saying "Opening this document will run the following SQL
command..................................". I don't want this message
box to come at the time of opening my document. How I can disable
this message box.