Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Word 07 - Spell Check suggested word list

"Howard Cross" wrote in message
Is it possible to add words to the suggested word list that are displayed
in the Spell Check dialog box and the context sensitive pop-up menu?

Is there a way to add alternative forms of the root word that is not
recognized so I can select the form that applies to the need? For example,
when spell check encounters the shortened for encls. for enclosure the
option is enclose, uncles, etc. I've added it to autocorrect but it
doesn't show up on the suggestions list.

suggestions?? thanks

--
howard

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Juvenal

Actually the usual abbreviation for enclosure is "enc." not "encls"