Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MatthewS MatthewS is offline

Default Capitals

Don't know for all of it, but for the Capitals, any chance the particular
document had the font set to "All Caps" ?

[ Top Menu Bar in Word Format Font ... one of the check boxes is "All
Caps"]

Doesn't sound like this is it, but thought it couldn't hurt to mention.

"Monica" wrote:

I am using Word 2003. Last night, when I was typing a document, caps lock was
off, but the typing suddenly went into capitals. As I tried to delete it or
change it using the mouse, the lines all went black as if I was highlighting
them, but I wasn't. Eventually just had to turn computer off. Seemed to be ok
today, but then did it again on a different document. I sorted it this time
by going to File and resaving the document. After I had done this, it
returned to normal!
I would be very grateful for any suggestions, I have run Virus check and
found nothing. Monica