WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: change header size in second page

To change the header size on the second page of your document without affecting the first page, you can follow these steps:
  1. Go to the second page of your document.
  2. Double-click on the header area to activate it.
  3. In the "Header & Footer Tools" tab that appears, click on the "Different First Page" checkbox.
  4. This will allow you to edit the header on the second page without affecting the first page.
  5. Adjust the header size as desired by selecting the header text and changing the font size or adjusting the margins.
  6. Once you have made the desired changes, click on the "Close Header and Footer" button to exit the header editing mode.

If you want to have a smaller margin on the second and subsequent pages, you can also adjust the page margins by following these steps:
  1. Go to the second page of your document.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab.
  3. Click on the "Margins" button and select "Custom Margins".
  4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box that appears, adjust the margins as desired for the second and subsequent pages.
  5. Click on the "Apply to:" dropdown menu and select "This point forward" to apply the new margins to the rest of the document.
  6. Click "OK" to save the changes.