Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Incorrect print preview at Microsoft Word. why ?

No where do those links tell me what size paper the printer is set to use.

After that outburst you are on your own!

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ANG WEI REN" wrote in message
Why dont you click on the link i provided?
Size is mentioned there !!
It's also clearly typed in my previous msg. Please read it proper. !!

Page Setup:
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/page-setup.JPG

custom size. 17" width x 13.5" height margin
top & bottom= 0.6 left & right=0.5
Divide the page to 2 column.

Problem Issued:
screenshoot01 (normal word editor word1.doc)
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/screenshot01.JPG

screenshoot02 (problem print preview layout word1.doc)
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/screenshot02.JPG

example:
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/example.doc
(was key in words but blank layout show, why?)

Kindly take this problem as serious, Thanks.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

But what size is it?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ANG WEI REN" wrote in message
it's custom size.

Problem words:
screenshoot01 (normal word editor word1.doc)
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/screenshot01.JPG

screenshoot02 (problem print preview layout word1.doc)
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/screenshot02.JPG

example:
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/example.doc

Page Setup:
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/page-setup.JPG

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

If you click on the Properties button in the FilePrint Dialog, what
paper
size is shown there?
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ANG WEI REN" ANG WEI wrote in message
A document word created as custom size as 17" width x 13.5" height.
and
each
page divided to 2 column.

Our question is why only part of the document show at print preview
layout?

Please check the following pics.

screenshoot01 (normal word editor word1.doc)
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/screenshot01.JPG

screenshoot02 (problem print preview layout word1.doc)
http://www.assc.com.my/upload/screenshot02.JPG

Can someone help?
Thank You.