BobT

Check the Microsoft Knowledge base article:

Bob Tulk
MOUS(XP/97)

"Jason Langoulant" wrote:

I recently rolled out Office 2003 to a group of staff in
my organization. Everythng went smoothly with the install
but now when trying to open documents from a network drive
or the desktop the opening of the doc takes about 20 secs.
When excel spreadsheet or and access database opens it
takes 3-5 secs.
When I open word by itself it appears immediately then
when we select a document to open it sits there, has a
think about it for 20 then opens the doc.

Does anyone know the reason for this? Or has anyone come
across a similar problem after a 2003 installation?

Your help would be appreciated.

Jason Langoulant
Library I.T.
UWA