Greg

Mitch,

You are using a protected or online form. All of those textfields and
dropdown fields have bookmark name. Unprotect and double click one of the
fields. If it is a text field it will have a name like Text1, Text2, etc. a
dropdown is Dropdown1, etc. You can use these or change them to whatever you
like to duplicate this data elsewhere in the document. Lets same the first
Text box contains a client name. Double click the box and change the
bookmark to cName and check the box "calculate on exit." Now go to two or
three other places in the document and type cName. Select the first cName
and press CTRL+F9, repeat for the other places. This creates REF fields to
the bookmark named cName. Press ALT+F9 twice to toggle the field codes.
Protect your form. Type a name in the cName field and tab out. Viola.

"Mitch" wrote:

I am creating form letters to go to varios people. These letters I have
placed on separate pages and are saved under the one document.There is a lot
of information in Drop down boxes and Text field that are duplicated in each
form letter. I would like to know, using "Word 6" how I can set this document
up so only to write the information in once and have it duplicate in the
appropriate places through the document?