Beth Melton

The "Calculate on Exit" option wasn't added until Word 97 so a macro
would need to be used to update the fields.

I agree with Suzanne, if the Word form is being utilized to generate
multiple letters then mail merge would be a better tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Greg" wrote in message
news
Mitch,

Double click the box and change the
bookmark to cName and check the box "calculate on exit."

"Mitch" wrote:

I would like to know, using "Word 6" how I can set this document
up so only to write the information in once and have it duplicate
in the
appropriate places through the document?