Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default word to pdf file

If you are using the Adobe Acrobat PDFWriter virtual printer to
create your PDF files, then you can click on File | Print |
Properties | Font Embedding, and embed (or not embed) the fonts
of your choice.

Lee wrote:

I need to hold the fonts and styles from word in new file. When I convert,
much font changes. Is there some way to simply hold the fonts from word,
without re-defining and editing in the pdf file?

Is there another alternative "print to file". If I send files in this way,
will all the fonts hold; and can a printer use these files in the same way as
pdf?

Thanks.