dale

I am having a similar issue. First on one machine, now it
has happened on 4 different machines. It is like a dominoe
effect from XP updates.

My issues is that certain documents when loaded into
WORD or EXCEL actually power off the machine. The only way
I have found to fix the problem is to copy the file to a
new name using Windows Explorer.

Any Ideas from any one