Chuck Davis

-----Original Message-----

.

This is a very specific request. Since much content is
required by the individual state laws, including multiple
copies, I suggest that you become creative and create one
that meets both your requirements and that of the state in
which you intend to do business.

You might find something to start with he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

I would suggest, that since you will be required to keep
books of account for your business, that you buy
QuickBooks. The standard invoice can be customized as
mentioned above. I fought this for some years in the
cabinetmaking business, and later wondered what was wrong
with my thinking. Quickbooks is a great timesaver,
especially when it comes to balancing the business's
checking account, an keeping parts inventory.

When in business, as in your shop, use the right tool!