Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default remove labels?

I think you need to find out exactly what they want. Peter's suggestion
sounds like the right one to me. Maybe they want the data source in a
regular Word document so that they can do the merge

See "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"re-formatting labels size"
m wrote in message
The labels are for a wedding that a friend of mine is bringing somewhere
have some sort of special thing done, the place wants the addresses in a
regular Word doc, so they can do the necessary changes to fit their
software,
so I would like to get the labels in to just a regular Word document, I
tried
to copy and paste but it copies the label format as well...

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Now that you have done one merge, wouldn't it be easier to do a second
merge
using the same data but a different label format? Or does it take too
long
or something?

Peter Jamieson

I did a mail merge, and formatted the document to Avery 5260 labels, now
need to take the label formatting out, so that it is a regular word
document
that can be tweaked to another label size.
I try to change the size now and it gives me an entire document of the
same
label.