benmat

Default Automate mail merge

I would like to send a birthday message to each of our employees on
their birthday. Our Access database has a field for birthday, First
name, Last Name and email address. I created a query in Access to find
the people with birthdays today and used that for the data source for
the email merge. It works fine. What I need to do is automate it so it
will check the source in access every day and merge it to email. Is
there a way to do this. Maybe a macre that I could run with Windows
scheduler? i am using Word 2003 on Windows XP.

--
benmat