Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Fonts and Word Wrap

It's a bit hard to judge if you're using non-standard fonts. I can't
recreate the problem with 'Trendy University' which is the only 'trendy'
font I know of. It's conceivable that you've downloaded some freebie fonts
with bizarre metrics that confuse the hell out of Word (but unlikely, to be
sure).

More likely, your students have accidentally moved the right margin way off
page to the right.

"Nancy" wrote in message
I am the tech person at a Elementary School and when using certain fonts
(eg.
Trendy), they do no word wrap and the students have to manually do the
word
wrap. Is there any way to fix this?