Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default How do i reinstall my Word 2002 NORMAL.DOT

Your documents will not be deleted. However, you are wise to ask about your
customizations, such as your Normal.dot. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/index.htm &
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...latesStore.htm &
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

Just an FYI - uninstalling Office and re-installing Office rarely fixes
anything.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Redside" wrote in message
If I uninstall Word 2002 and reinstall it, will my documents be deleted?
--
Carol

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See the section entitled "Creating a new Normal.dot from scratch"
in http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm .

Lisa wrote:

Any idea how I reinstall the Word 2002 Normal.dot template.
everytime I open WORD the settings have changed and the toolbars are
stretched across the screen. I try to amend it and it won't hold the
settings. Inches go back to centimeters etc etc
Help me please as this is driving me crazy?
Lisa