Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
diddion

Default Mail merge from subforms

I am trying to mailmerge from Access 2000 into Word, where the Access
database includes a number of sub tables. For example, the database
includes a main table, with a client's personal details. It also
includes a table with the names and dates of birth of their children,
each one appearing as a single record (there are about ten such tables
for each client, each with a variable number of records). Is there any
way to encourage the merged document to include all records in the
related tables for that client? Incidentally, I do have some editing
to do on the final document, so I don't think the Access report route
would be suitable. Thanks!

--
diddion