Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
M-Jane

Default Repeat as header row not working (Word 2003)

Luc, Thank you so much. This has been driving me crazy as well as bothering
others I see.
M-Jane

"Luc" wrote:

Garry,
I have seen this happen with a wrapped table. Go to table - table
properties - table tab - set the text wrap to none. I don't know if it will
help but it's worth a try.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Garry" schreef in bericht
ps.com...
Hi All:

Ok, I give up. I do this all the time, but now it doesn't work.

I have a perfectly ordinary table (over several pages) in a perfectly
ordinary Word doc that will not repeat my first row as a header on each
page. Table Properties dialog box has it checked, but nothing.

Any suggestions?

Garry