Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charligov Charligov is offline

Default e-mail merge

Thanks Graham, but I forgot to state what version of word that I'm working
with. It's 2003 can it be done in 2003?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Yes - you have to set the account you wish to mail from as default for the
duration of the merge.

MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for Outlook
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ does provide the option to choose
from a range of installed e-mail accounts. There is a demo version you can
try.

Charligov wrote:
I'm working on an e-mail merge and I need to send it out on behalf of
someone else. However, I don't see an option for this in the message
options window. Is there a work around or this can not be done under
a delegates permission. In other words do you have to be logged in as
that person in order to do this type of merge?