Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charligov Charligov is offline

Default e-mail merge

The toolkit worked fine, but it won't work for "on behalf" of others. You
but be logged in as the person that needs to send it. Thanks for all your
help.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

The information that Graham supplied applies to 2003 as well.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Charligov" wrote in message
Thanks Graham, but I forgot to state what version of word that I'm working
with. It's 2003 can it be done in 2003?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Yes - you have to set the account you wish to mail from as default for
the
duration of the merge.

MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for Outlook
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ does provide the option to
choose
from a range of installed e-mail accounts. There is a demo version you
can
try.

Charligov wrote:
I'm working on an e-mail merge and I need to send it out on behalf of
someone else. However, I don't see an option for this in the message
options window. Is there a work around or this can not be done under
a delegates permission. In other words do you have to be logged in as
that person in order to do this type of merge?