Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
maryj maryj is offline

Default Mail merge to email

Forgot to mention - email is Lotus Notes.
--
maryj

"maryj" wrote:

I don't think this can be done - but thought I'd ask all of you experts.

Client is using Word 2003. She is using a Word table as the data source. In
the table, there is an embedded PDF file. Each person will be getting a
different PDF file so the file can't be embedded into the main document. When
she adds the field name for the field containing the embedded doc, nothing
appears.

I told her I didn't this was possible. Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thank you!!
--
maryj