Ian P

Default Mailmerging graphics only works on first record - how can I get Word to print a new graphic for each record?

I have a source table of data on houses I am looking at (reference,
description,.address, price, etc)

I want to print off a set of details (one page per house) incorporating a
..jpg image - a photo of the outside - using mailmerge.

I have read the posts and looked at Graham Mayors excellent site and have
been able to get the first image to appear in the right place, but
subsequent records still show the same image - even though the source data
points to another file in the same direcctory.

The image is to be placed in a width-locked table cell so that it 'fits'
neatly.

What do I need to do to get the right picture in the right place for the
right house?

PS
The field code I am using is
{INCLUDEPICTURE "{MAILMERGE Prop_photo}"}, where Prop_photo is the path and
filename of the image I want to display.
The name of the file is derived from the data so that each Prop_photo field
reads "C:\\Photos\\REFERENCE.jpg" where REFERENCE is different for each
record.

I am using Word 2002 (10.6612.6626) SP3

Thanks!