Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Joining table sections

Make sure none of the rows in the second table is formatted as a heading
row.

http://word.mvps.org

"CMEknit" wrote in message
Just checked and all the Table Wrapping is turned off, so that's not the
problem. Tis a puzzlement.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How are you trying to delete them? Note that you will be unable to get
table
sections to join if any part of the table has become wrapped. On the
Table
tab of Table Properties for each portion, make sure that "Text wrapping"
is
set to None.

http://word.mvps.org

"CMEknit" wrote in message
Here's my issue ... I have a document that's a large table. There are
paragraphs that separate some rows of the table from others, but I
cannot
figure out why and have been unsuccessful in deleting those paragraph
marks.

I've researched this on this website and have tried all the tips
previously
posted, so now I think my best bet is to copy and paste the sections
into
new document unless someone has other tips that will allow me to
continue
with the current document as that would be easiest.

Thanks for the assistance.