Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Solon Solon is offline

Default Unwanted Toolbar Button

Terry,
Thanks, I'll dig in. I uninstalled until such time as I can figure this out.
:-)

Solon

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
news
Never used it and American Heritage support would be the best people to
ask. But if it is similar to other invasive add-ins, it is done by a
template in Word's Add-in folder. Just remove it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Solon" wrote in message
Greetings,
Using Word 2003 in Windows XP
I recently installed the American Heritage Dictionary and find that
they've added a toolbar button to my Word. I right-click on the toolbar
and disable it, but it comes back every time I open Word.

I tried setting Word to automatically update my template, but that
doesn't seem to have done it.

Any ideas how to get my toolbar selection to stick?

Thanks,

Solon