Doug Coleman

Default mail merge page range

I created a 75 envelope mail merge for holiday cards. When I select Print,
nothing happens. When I select print current page, everything is fine, but I
will have to do this 75 times. When I select Print page range , and then
enter , for example, 1-10, nothing prints. I don't get an error message, or
anything. I beleibve that the software thinks it has printed. I have a dell
5150 with an hp d135 connected via USB. Al printing functions work correctly
on normal documents. I did detect and repair on the installation