Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jill B. Jill B. is offline

Default Email

Ugh! That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, that works too. Thanks!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

According to this article if you don't have Outlook, you will have to open
Outlook Express and browse to the Word document and send as an attachment.

The "E-mail" command is missing or is unavailable in Excel 2007, in PowerPoint
2007, or in Word 2007

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Jill B." wrote in message
I installed Office Home and Student 2007. I want to send a document from
Word but the email part of the send is greyed out and won't let me do it! I
have checked my email client in the internet options and I have it set on
Outlook Express. I even changed it and then changed it back but that didn't
work either. Any other suggestions? I am running it on Windows XP.