Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Language and defaults

Hi all

Have just bought a new machine with XP home on and have successfully (I
hope) installed Word 2000. I am having a problem with language. I am in
Australia and wish to use the English Australian dictionary. If I select
that via tools | language and then select it then click on default it asks
the normal 'do you confim', and then on leaving the document it asks if I
want to save to normal.dot (I've opted to be asked each time). But then on
(and as shown on the bottom). What am I dping wrong?