Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.access
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Create Mail Merge List/Database in Access 2007

Tom Wickerath wrote:
It is the same until you refresh the fields. However, since it
doesn't seem to be doing that for you, maybe you have F9 set to
something other than "refresh field codes"?

I have not done any remapping of any keys in Word. I only know how to
do the most basic stuff in Word. I'm a lot more comfortable as an
Access Developer, vs. any kind of Word guru.

If you have a keyboard with dual functions on the fKeys, you may need to
toggle the function with an FLock key?