Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
saeed saeed is offline

Default Header & Footer

The version i am using is 2003.

I have already set the header and footer on the first page and as i
understand i need to go to file page setup and layout and i have clicked the
icon for different first page and my header and footer disappear on the first
page?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Set the option for Different First Page... where to find it depends on your
version of Word, which you neglected to mention. In 2007 it will be in the
Header & Footer Tools Design tab, Options group. In prior versions it's in
File Page Setup - Layout. Then go to the Header or Footer of the second
page & add your Header/Footer content.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/4/09 11:34 AM, in article
, "Saeed"
wrote:

Hi

Hope someone can help. I am wanting to know how i can set the page to print
the header and footer on the first page only?

regards
saeed