Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kisscadie Kisscadie is offline

Default How do I switch between English US to UK?

I found the icon in the review tab like you said, thank you! I have no idea
what the status bar is, however, I can alternate between the languages with
ease when necessary. Thanks again,

Kisscadie

---
"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The language selection tool is on the review tab of the ribbon (and on the
status bar).

Kisscadie wrote:
I've gone into Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings and enabled
English (UK). The problem I am facing now is how to switch between
the two languages. In Office 2003, I went to the Tools Menu, or
Customize and placed the language icon on the toolbar. However, with
2007 I cannot seem to find how to do this. Any help is appreciated.