Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default The insert command has stopped working in all my Office produc

I cannot guarantee that Whit, as fortunately, I have never had to do that,
but I would certainly try it since the people who wrote that solution are
pretty much experts in the field. If you have tried that and it isn't
helpful, please post back here.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"CWhit" wrote:

Thanks for the link, Carol, but unfortunately method 1 didn't work. I can
insert everything but "file" and "picture." Would methods 2 & 3 yield a
different result?

"Carol" wrote:

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"CWhit" wrote:

The insert command has stopped working in all my Office products. I cannot
insert a file, picture or new page in my document, and the Program is Not
Repsonding message appears. I have to exit the program and lose my
information. This has happened continuously today and I have checked
Publisher, Word and PowerPoint; the same problem occurs in each of these. I
have done both cold and warm reboots with no success. I use these products
for my business daily -- all day -- Help.