Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Default How do I rotate excel chart pasted in word?

Do not paste the Chart in Text Box. Just copy and paste as it is. Then select
the chart. if the Picture toolbar appear automatically (if not then click
View - Toolbar - Picture Toolbar) click Text Wrapping button and use Square
or any other layout you want. Now, right-click the chart and choose Format
Picture. Click the Size tab and set the Rotation. Note that Rotation will not
enable is you will not choose a Text Wrapping method even the method describe
by Henk57 will not work.

Hope this help, let us know!

"Silvana" wrote:

I copied and pasted an excel chart in landscape position onto a portrait Word
page. I need to rotate it 90 degrees. I tried to copy and paste into a text
box, but was only able to rotate the text. I would appreciate anyone's help
today.

Cheers,
Silvana