Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Salim Salim is offline

Default Select all headers/footers sections

Dear all,

I have inserted a field in my header/footers sections, and now, I have
updated the field and wonder how to make it update in the corresponding
sections.
I could go in the header/footer of a section, hit Ctrl+a and then F9, but
only the current section is updated and I have a lot of them in my document.

How could I select all sections or is there any other way to do it?

I also have the question about how to make a text reference in the document.
I have the word for example "ID-12345" and it will be really useful to be
able to make a reference to it, displayed with the same word and which could
be updated automatically with F9