adrenaline

Default .doc files with photoshop?

OK heres the situation. I ordered some dvd labels from a company. Once i
received the labels i went to their site to download the template so i
can print on them.

however its in a .doc file. Now how do i open a .doc (msword) file in
photoshop? Or how can i save it in photoshop format? I emailed the
company but they seem to not care and have not replied back to me.

What i did do. I printed the .doc template. Then scanned the printed
version as a jpg. then went to work in photoshop. however I cannot get
the image to print exactly onto the paper. I cant get it fixed. Its
either off on the top or the bottom or both.

thanks for any help!

--
adrenaline