wordtoadobe

Default Acrobat Adobe PDF icons in WORD 2003 toolbar

I backtrack on my earlier response: I needed to run "detect and repair" after
ensuring macros security was set to medium, _then_ all seems well - thanks!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You need to install Adobe Acrobat (full version) and ensure that the
PDFMaker.dot add-in is in the correct Office startup folder i.e. C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\STARTUP. Set Word to trust installed
templates and add-ins and the macro security to medium.

inteloutside wrote:
How do I get Adobe PDF icons to appear in th toolbar of WORD 2003