Pop

Jay Freedman wrote:
Hi Terry,

If you really do want to reopen the last document, make a new
shortcut
to Word on the desktop. Right-click the shortcut and select
Properties. In the Target box in the properties dialog, at the
end of
the existing entry, type a space and add

/mFile1

Click OK. That icon will always open Word to the most recent
document,
the one numbered 1 on the File menu.

HEY! That's great! Don't recall where, but I keep seeing people
ask a question like that and never a positive response! KUDOS!

Hmm, wonder if that'd work for file1, file2, file3, etc.: That
would be handy at times when you want several files located in
different folders.
-- Any easy way to do that?

I can't find the source of that info:
-- Is it Word, Office, or XP sourced? I'd like to learn more.

Regards,

Pop