Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Word 2003 add Query Options command to toolbar

Tools/Customize/Toolbars, select category All Commands, locate command
MailMergeQueryOptions and drag it to a toolbar (e.g. the MailMerge toolbar)
may be enough.

Peter Jamieson

"Bev" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2003. How can I add the Query Options command, onto the
Mail
Merge toolbar, so I can use it rather than the filtering wizard. Word 97
used the Query Options command, but I dont see it as a command in the
Tools,
Options, Commands list for Mail Merge. Is there any way to do this.
Hope there is a way to do this, or do I somehow have to resort to the set
up
for merging that Word 97 had?
Bev