I looked at Bridget's document, and it turned out to have an { EMBED
MSGraph.Chart.8 \s } field. Although I still don't understand why the chart
doesn't display in any view, when this field is removed, the chart does not
print.

"bridgetp" wrote in message
Not finding any options that include printing watermarks. however, this
chart appears in fron tof the text not behind like a watermark would.

Thanks
for all the suggestions. Let me know if you have any more. THanks so

much!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does your printer driver offer the option of printing a watermark? It's

very long shot but remotely possible that it's originating there. The

other
issue we've seen with such graphics is that they are somehow embedded in

XML
(one we saw before was a ladybird). They are not visible in any view,
including Print Preview.

You can send a *small* sample (I'm on dial-up), and I'll be happy to

look at
it, but if the graphic *is* coming from your printer driver, then of

course
there will be nothing for me to see, and I've forgotten how I managed

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"bridgetp" wrote in message
I do not see it on Print Preview. I see it no where but when it

prints
out.
I clicked on View, then Header and Footer- still nothing. Would you

like
me
to send it to you? Would that help?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You haven't confirmed whether or not you are seeing it in Print

Preview.
If
you do, you should be able to delete it there according to Herb's
instructions. Could it perhaps be anchored to the Header or Footer?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"bridgetp" wrote in message
I have tried your new suggestions. None of these work either. I
reprinted
the resume document again. THe random chart is still appears. I

selected
the whole page. All i see is the text that prints. I checked

the
options
you mentioned- still nothing. Are you stumped?

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

I wonder if it's actually formatted as hidden. Choose Tools -

Options -
View. Under Formatting Marks, is Hidden checked? If not, click

check
it.
Does the graphic show up now?

If not... choose File - Print Preview. Does the graphic show up

now?
If
so,
click the Magnifier tool on the toolbar to turn the pointer back

into a
text
cursor. Then click on the graphic and tap the delete key.

If you still haven't managed to make it visible... is this a

multipage
document? If not, display the Drawing toolbar and click the

Select
Objects
tool (near the left end). Use the pointer to draw a box around

the
page
in
which the chart appears. In theory, this will select the chart.

Can
you
see
it now?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"bridgetp" wrote in message
None of these solutions worked. I know that i accidentally

inserted
it by
clicking on the Insert drop down menu, then picture, then

chart.
Then, it
just dissapears. I dont want it o be there anyway. It prints

out
on
top
of
a resume. I thought it might help for you to know how i put

the
chart
there.
Thanks for any input!

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Tools - Options - View, make sure that Drawings is checked,

and
Picture
Placeholders is not checked. Click OK. Does the chart show up

now? If
not,
choose View - Print Layout. Can you see it now? Once you can

see
it,
click
on it, then tap the Delete key.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Please respond in the newsgroups so everyone can follow

along.
http://www.herbtyson.com
"bridgetp" wrote in

message
Chart is hidden but prints- how do i delete it?