Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Alan[_8_] Alan[_8_] is offline

Default Updating data source with VBA

I am using XP SP3 and Word 7. Using the normal ribbon commands, I get the
following:
On Mailing Ribbon click on "Edit Recipient List", this shows a window "Mail
Merge Recipient"
Click on the displayed Data Source
Select "Edit"
A pop-up window appears called "Data Form" to input details.

When I run this from a Macro, using the macro:
"Dialogs(wdDialogMailMergeRecipients).Show" the window "Mail Merge
Recipient" shows, but when I select the Data Source and click on "Edit", the
pop-up window does not appear, although the existing windows flash once off
and back on.

How can I get the window to show?