Harry Sampson

Cindy M -WordMVP-...
Hi Harry,

Normally, I'd expect to see an OLE_Link as a bookmark name. Where are you
seeing these?

I am seeing these in a normal MS Word document. For example, I am helping a
student create a resume. When I received her resume, I merely created a
table within her resume and copy some stuff from above in her document and
into her table. In other words, it is all internal to the same document.
There should be NO links to outside documents, MS Word or others.

And they're generally created when I copy/paste, say, table data into an
MS
Graph datasheet, with a link so that the MS graph will automatically
update
when the Word table data changes.

That I could understand. If I were cutting and pasting from MS Excel into
MS Word, fine. Or from the Web to MS Word, fine. But from within the same
MS Word document itself???

Every time I cut and paste, I am getting new bookmarks. It is driving me
batty.

HS