Daiya Mitchell

We've seen this spontaneous generation of bookmarks in MacWord 2004, as
well, from simple copy and paste--although it doesn't affect everyone.
There was another mention of it in Word 2003 in one of the newsgroups less
than a month ago (unless that was Harry).

Cindy, if you can get any additional info, please share.

Daiya

On 12/8/04 8:43 AM, "Harry Sampson" wrote:

Just to clarify, I should not have stated, "Every time I cut and paste, I am
getting new bookmarks." I meant to say, "Every time I copy and paste, I am
getting new bookmarks."

But it is even worse than that. Every time I copy. I don't even have to
paste. If I just go through the document and copy stuff, I get a bookmark
(OLE_LINK) wherever I copied from.

Again, I am using Word 2003, Windows XP.

I look forward to your guidance.

HS

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word