Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anne Troy

Default Why does Word stop running when I "get data" in Merge helper box?

Try Word troubleshooting, Anne:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
And I'm so GLAD to see you spell your name correctly!!

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"CFAnnie" wrote in message
I have used the mail merge a lot in my Office 2000 Word Program. It just
stopped working. When I click on get data, the Merge Helper box comes up
and
then it stops responding and I have to get out of the program entirely. I
have uninstalled Office 2000 and reinstalled it but nothing seems to help.
also tried to "repair" before I did the complete uninstall and install.
Any
help will be appreciated.

Thank you, Anne