Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nuttie netballer[_2_] nuttie netballer[_2_] is offline

Default quick access toolbar

Many thanks for your reply.
Now ... how do I add a template to the quick access toolbar please?

You will need to spell this one out for me !!!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You don't need a macro; you need a template. Although
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm was not
written for Word 2007, the principles are still the same.

"nuttie netballer" wrote in
message ...
Word 2007 ..... a colleague has set up an Electronic Letter document that
shows our company logo and footer info (dont ask me how he has done this
too complicated for me !!) I have inserted relevant information into
middle
of this document which happens to be our fax information. I want to add
the
whole of this document onto the Quick Access Toolbar. Only way I can
think
to do this is as a macro. However, when I record the macro the top and
tail
of this doc (i.e. electronic letter bit) does not come out on macro. Does
anyone have any ideas? Is a macro the best way to add it to the Quick
Access
Toolbar?

Many thanks