Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Endnotes converted from footnotes drop reference number

Make sure that the Endnote Reference style is formatted as Superscript.

http://word.mvps.org

"Marilyn" wrote in message
I converted footnotes to endnotes and while they now appear at the end of
the
document, the subscripted number has dropped. It appears there is
something
or at least space in front of the endnote text that I can highlight, but
no
number appears. And the options is set to restart at character 1. Any
suggestions? Thanks.